Saturday, June 6, 2009

d0WnNnNn~~~

unhappy...
dunno hw to explain it...
its like actually u knw all the plan but the next step dun have confident to settle it..
damM stupid!!!
aRrRRR...
wats wrong wit me???
i dunno which person i cn believe 1..
and also dunno after tat wat will b happen again??
about me again??
dun care is family..school or church...
sure gt my fault 1..
sad...
sry my dear fren..(for tho i havent explain to u guys my reason)
actually i wan tell u guys but sometimes reli dunno hw to start it..
i only cn say every ppl hav difference opinion..
and also the way hw u settle it..
for me..
i reli think carefully b4 when i done or make some decision...
sry my leader..
i make u dissapointed...
i also knw tat u wont understand my reaction..
just lik wat u said...
we are simple....
so always use SIMPLE to settle it...
SORRY..


nw i was siting at cyber..
body was here bt the brain was thinking...
GOD..
PLEASE HELP ME...
i keep on pray wit u...
hope everythings just stop at there..
plz....

No comments:

Post a Comment