Monday, June 8, 2009

><*!!

Aiks...
today sch already came out a letter to me said need to pay RM570 for the repeat fee..
and also ned to pay before 26 June..
hw to i get money?? for this amount??
NERVOUS!!!
always think bout money..
always thinking tat hw i get money to pay my sch fees..
always thinking tat hw cn i save more and more and more money???

Dady mummy..
i reli dun wan study tis diploma course..
tats nt i want...
can u guys think n knw more bout me??
can u guys always believe in me??
i only hope tat u two cn trust me..care my feeling..support when i need u two dad and mum..
tats only my hope..
i was vry sad ..
tat day u said wan my fren's number..
wan check me..
my heart...so painful..
dad n mum...
my birthday....u guys still remember??
i ned u two....
bt y always make me dissapointed??
....................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment