Friday, February 12, 2010

Chinese New Year~

Yesterday went to dear's house dinner with his family. Feeling not bad..but i was moody. I really hope can angry with you but i cant, very hard to angry with you..will you know it? This few days feel like weird, maybe you was busy until your mood also become easy to angry and hot. Sometimes you like suck a kid, really hard to angry you la! But dear, why sometimes I don't know what are thinking..feel useless..i always scare will make you feel very "FAN". Knew that you will bring me to KL on this July and already booked ticket for it, I was very happy..really! Said honestly, I was very gan dong...maybe for you is a little small things but for me this is never be a small thing. Miss you here but you dint find me..feel like you are moody but you wont tell me the reason. Sad~~Yesterday accompany your parents went to market buy ingredient, she was ask me many things..she tot we are quarrel. On that time I don't how to answer her even the real answer is No. 感觉那时候真的好像沉入谷底似的。。dunno..with no reason..Saw that you will always visit her blog and leave some comment but then i think you never do like that for me..izzit this is call "jealous"? lolx..i think so..i care it! I was care it very much..sad..really sad o..

No comments:

Post a Comment