Tuesday, February 2, 2010

030210

Just finish class now stay at computer lab for doing my assignment. This few weeks dint update my blog because there no reason..maybe busy and moody gua. I feel like cant recognize myself and don't know what i want. Haiz..so useless lea. Chinese New Year is coming on next Sunday, just hope can get many angpau to cover all my school fees. Stress...many things haven work and process it. $$$$$$$$$ i hate u la money!!!Why most of the things need $$$$ one? If I am rich I wont let my parents work so tired, they no need wake up early to prepare the ingredient for their business. Although Chinese New Year they also no need sell the yam pork to earn extra money, my heart was painful u know? Yesterday helped them cut the yam and ready all the ingredient, saw their face was look like tired but have to work hard to earn the money with the reason to pay our school fees. This is love and care for their daughter,heart very very pain..hide in my room and cried myself. I want find him talk but he was busy. This year always unhappy 1..where is my luck? Faster come back here please..i need you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment