Sunday, September 6, 2009

izzit can called NEW LIFE??

Finally....i bcome single again..huh...i need a long rest and heal myself too..bt my result for this semester...all SOT..AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats wrong with me?? I promise god and also myself will concentrate on this semester...so nervous...need money again...always think that some of people they are rich but never appreciate what they have?? Got money really can help u done so many things u know? But they only know how put in their money into some nonsense things...lolX!!! They No need think bout the fees of textbook, repeat fees somemore...because what?? Their parents are rich..can cover all the fees..even tho is a big amount...Then me?? Feel so useless, i really tried my best to study hard...but i always get the result was make me disappointed 1...that is a big affect to me u know?? Stress......
God, i pray with u every night..do u listen to me?? I need u..................really...

No comments:

Post a Comment