Monday, August 10, 2009

ExAm~~~





Tomorrow is my exam week lu..so stress nerh..
this semester was very very busy than other semester..what BUSINESS LAW,TAXATION...huh...
make me feel tired and headache nerh..
today stay at home do my revision..
just now i was cried..
dunno what for...
bcoz of the song and the lyric was sad mar??
or.....gt another meaning thr??
i hate...
i dislike ...
i really dunno what i need and wants nw..
last time de ting ting get lost jor??
i cant find my way...feel very confuse...
because of what??
who make me will b like that??
i hate promise..i hate what dependency..i hate you changed so fast...
what 4ever also cheat ppl 1...
i wont be the second stupid anymore..
no next time...feel tired....i just want to delete my memories...y so hard 1??
i already plan after this diploma i wont stay at here anymore...
so sadly...
i really dunno what is my next step...
u always make me smile and cry..
bt nw i will make u regret...
let u knw that u r wrong..was totally wrong..
God..bless me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment